I have a love/hate relationship with Wednesdays. It’s weird, I know, but I always find myself in a sort of rut by the time hump day rolls around. Luckily today though (assuming that the nice weather holds up), my boyfriend and I are planning on checking out a state park near my apartment after work that apparently has pretty cool waterfalls. So maybe the fresh hair and hiking will make today feel more like a Friday!
To make up for the Wednesday morning blues, here are some links that I’ve been really loving this week:
- The best Honey Garlic Chicken recipe I’ve found online to date. Matt and I made it for dinner last night with quinoa and roasted broccoli, and he couldn’t stop raving about it. Shoutout to Pinterest for making me look like more of a culinary goddess than I actually am!
- Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale is going on right now!! I haven’t given the sale much of a look through yet but I’m in the market for a new pair of black heels, so that’ll definitely be something that I’ll be doing tonight after our hike.
- Okay if y’all don’t already have Chrome Cast, go out and buy it! Matt set his up on my tv last night and I felt like I was coming out of the technological dark age when I realized that I could put up anything from my phone up to the tv, from youtube videos to Spotify and Netflix.
- PureWow’s article about the best vacations to take if you love wine, which I absolutely do and all of these places are now officially on my travel bucket list. I mean, who doesn’t love a good glass of wine with an even better view??
- I’ve always loved trying new lipsticks and beauty routines, but this woman seriously takes the cake with her incredible lip art. Yes, I did say lip art. My favorite is her Little Mermaid and I would very much like her to teach me her tricks and tips!
- After a friend posted about these bracelets a few months ago, I’ve become obsessed with Mantra Bands. I love the different inspirational messages inscribed on each band and I’ve been wanting to buy one for myself for what seems like forever now. That’ll be on my to-do list this weekend!
How do you guys combat mid-week blues?